Brief Overview

"I'm a WorldChanger" is a new initiative that aims to link businesses with great kingdom projects around the world. Providing tailor made sponsorship solutions we can design opportunities for companies and individuals to give financially and of your time and expertise. You CAN change the lives of others!

Thursday, July 21, 2011

I'm challenging you to make a difference!

I was completely blown away by a chat I had today with a total stranger.

A building inspector came to our building today to review some work we are doing. After the inspection we were sitting talking and he told me of something he was doing.

Basically, he was in Cambodia over 10 years ago. A young girl tried to pick his pockets. He caught her doing it and challenged her that either he would take her to the police OR feed her, get her a hair cut and some new clothing. She accepted that latter!

Later that evening, after he had organised what he had promised, he returned to his hotel to find the little girl sitting in the foyer. She had no where to go!

So he called some friends who lived in Cambodia. He offered to pay for the little girls upkeep if they would let the girl live with them.

10 years later the little girl has grown up, gone through education and is blossoming. Her NZ "dad" calls her regularly and has been great support and a great role model!

I was amazed.

I just want to say to each of you the "you can make a difference and it is very simple!"

I can arrange children for you to support.

I can arrange villages where to can assit building infra-structure.

I can assist you with supporting females, males, children or families. In education, health, prison or orphanages - even a feature film building family values in New Zealand.

In New Zealand or over seas.

We can find the need but you have to find the heart.

I'm not asking from a missions/guilt perspective. Quite the opposite. I believe YOU WILL BE CHANGED by your giving! Your company will be better off with a giving culture.

You can give financially and/or of your time.

I'm challenging you - because it is easy to make a difference.

It just taks a change in your hearts and an email to me to set something up.

I was inspired by how easily the man who I spoke to today changed the life of that little girl.

I'm a WorldChanger is about helping you link to needs and people so you can inspire them with your love.

No comments:

Post a Comment